Effective Date: 31.05.2022
This Cookies Policy explains how we collect, use and process your personal data via cookies and it covers the following websites:
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES, TRACKERS, AND OTHER DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES?
When you browse our Website, we place various cookies on your device.
Cookies can be described as small text files that websites store on your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or to save the information or other settings in your browser.
Cookies enable us to remember you when you revisit our Website. They also help us provide a personalised experience and can enable us to detect fraudulent and other similar suspicious activities. In many cases, the information we collect through using cookies and similar tools is only used in a non-identifiable manner so that you cannot be identified or singled out.
For example, we may use the information we collect via cookies to better understand our users’ browsing habits and make changes to our content, website features and landing pages.
In some instances, data collected via cookies and similar technologies can be linked back to you and personally identify you.
Pixel tags, tracking URLs and web beacons can be described as tiny graphic images and/or small blocks of code incorporated on website pages, ads, or in our emails.
These tools enable Us to monitor and record your behaviors and actions on our Website.
When you access or browse our Website, or when you open or engage with an email, we may collect data about the specific actions you have taken.
Technologies such as server logs enable Us to collect personal data points such as the type and model of device you use to access our Website, the type of your device’s operating system and your language preferences, and other system settings.
2. CATEGORIES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified into three categories considering their purposes:
- “Functional Cookies”: This covers Cookies that are strictly necessary for you to access the Our WebSite and to use its functionalities such as cookies that allow you to log into your account and gain access to those areas of our Website. You cannot reject the storage and use of these cookies.
- “Performance Cookies”: Performance cookies collect information about your browsing activities, e.g. which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. This information enables Us to gain insights inyo trends, administer the Site, and track user traffic patterns. These cookies are also used to improve the way our Website operates.
- “Marketing&Tracking Cookies”: We use these types of cookies to gather information about you both on our own website and across other websites, applications, or other platforms. These cookies help us understand which products, services, and interest-based advertisements to display to you, both on and off our website and apps.
3. WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT WITH COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
By using cookies and other similar technologies referred to in Section 1, we collect the following types of personally-identifiable information about you.
Your IP Address;
Your Internet service provider;
Your keystrokes when browsing Our website,
Information about your browsing activity;
Your Device ID and Device attributes;
The pages you viewed and engaged with on our Website;
Your web browsing history and actions you have taken on other websites,
Previous pages you visited(if you arrived by following a link)
Your browser settings
Your browser type
The date and time of the relevant visit
Technical data relating to your device’s operating system
We store cookies on your device and use similar technologies for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to and use of our website, its content, and its features such as content and its payment processing system.
- To improve your overall user experience,
- To measure and analyze your interaction with our Website, Content, and Service to make appropriate changes to our website, content, and services
- To provide customer support,
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To carry out targeted advertising and remarketing purposes.
- To ensure the security of our Website.
- To manage our affiliate marketing program.
5. DEFAULT COOKIE SETTINGS
All cookies and other similar technologies, unless they are strictly necessary for the function of our Website, are turned off by default until you give consent.
We store cookies on your device and use other technologies in compliance with both the UK and the EU GDPR. We also comply with the E-Privacy Directive as adopted by each EU country and the UK.
Strictly necessary cookies
We rely on article 6(4) of the PECR regulation when we place strictly necessary cookies on your device.
We rely on “Legitimate Interests” ground as defined in article 6.1.f of the EU and the UK GDPR.
Performance cookies, marketing&tracking cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies
We rely on your “explicit consent” under article 6.1.a .8The UK and the EU GDPR] when we use other cookies and technologies other than strictly necessary cookies.
7. GOOGLE TOOLS WE USE
We use Google Analytics for web analytics purposes.
To better protect your personal data, we turn on the IP anonymization function.
Google Analytics is a website service used to keep track of a Users behavior by collecting and recording the following kinds of details:
the purpose of biometric data processing should the choice of categories
● The domain You have requested
● Your IP address
● Date and time You visited the Service
● The number of times You visited the Service
This Google tool enables Us to confirm that an entry on out Website is made by a natural person and is not exploited by automatic and automated processing.
Google Webfonts enables us to display the fonts on our websites in a uniform manner. This ensures that all our online content and offers are uniform and presented to you in an attractive fashion.
8. HOW TO REJECT COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITES
You can make changes to your preferences for different groups of cookies and other technologies at any time by visiting the ‘Cookie Choices’.
When you click on the ‘Cookie Banner’ on our Website, you can click on the ‘preferences’ link to change your settings for each cookie category.
9. HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE SETTINGS ON YOUR BROWSER
You may disable cookies via your browser settings
You can visit the following pages of relevant browsers to accept and reject Cookies: